- Convenient Form of Bio-identical Vitamin D
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) provides 300% more potency than D2 (Ergocalciferol)
- Bone Health
- Support Musculoskeletal Comfort
- Dietary Deficiency/Limited Sunlight Exposure
- Repletion of Vitamin D with Depleting Drugs (eg. Steroids, Antacids, Barbiturates, Anticonvulsants, Calcium-Channel Blockers etc.)
- Modulation of Immune Function
- Chemoprotection, CV Risk Reduction Bone Health
Vitamin D3 is the identical form of vitamin D derived in the body from cholesterol and synthesized by sunlight on the skin. Vitamin D3 has been demonstrated to be three times as potent as vitamin D2. Much recent evidence suggests that vitamin D intakes well above current recommendations may be associated with significantly better health outcomes.
Directions: Take one softgel daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
One softgel contains:
Vitamin D-3 (as cholecalciferol) 2000 IU
Click Here for More Information & Supplement Facts
Other ingredients: Gelatin, glycerin, water.
Free of: wheat, gluten, corn protein, yeast, dairy products, artificial colors, sweeteners or preservatives.
Disclaimer: If you are pregnant, consult your healthcare provider before taking supplements. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease or disorder.