Can be used as part of a comprehensive elimination, GI Restoration, or anti-inflammatory lifestyle program.
• Supports Phase II detoxification, gastrointestinal mucosa integrity, and reduction of damaging free-radical generation.
• Features a unique blend of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, bioflavonoids, and the phytonutrients rutin, curcuminoids, and quercetin to nutritionally support healthy essential fatty acid metabolism.
• Provides a low-allergy-potential rice protein concentrate that is augmented with essential amino acids for increased biological value
• Supplies high-molecular-weight rice dextrins as a carbohydrate source.
• Provides a good source of antioxidants with a high ORAC†† value of 17,108.
• Comes with a Quick-Start Guide and a more comprehensive Patient Guide for complete program guidelines.
• Available in delicious Tropical Mango, Pineapple Banana and Chocolate/Orange flavors.
Servings Per Container: 14
Recommendations: Blend, shake, or briskly stir two level scoops (52 grams) into eight ounces of chilled water, juice, or acceptable fruit as listed in the dietary guidelines (Quick-Start Guide/Patient Guide).Follow recommended dosage guidelines (Quick-Start/Patient Guide) or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
25.7 oz. (728 g) Powder Container (Tropical Mango) (14 servings)
25.7 oz. (728 g) Powder Container (Pineapple Banana) (14 servings)
25.7 oz/ (728 g) Powder Container (Chocolate/Orange) (14 servings)
Warning: Vitamin A Warning: Excess Vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 5,000 IU of pre-formed vitamin A (retinyl acetate or retinyl palmitate) per day. It is also recommended that children under four should not regularly consume more than 2,500 IU per day.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.