SILVER GEL ULTIMATE SKIN & BODY CARE GEL 24ppm
- Patented Silver Sol Process
- Powerful Technology Creating Advanced Body and Skin Care
One of the outstanding features of the ASAP 365 Silver Gel is its ability to help promote
natural healing. Over 160 reports and test have arisen from numerous credible sources
and humanitarian groups etc., where American Biotech Labs products were being
tested and used.
People are reporting incredible results with the products for numerous cosmetic applications. As the name denotes, ABL management feels this product is, in fact, the ultimate skin and body care product ever created. The Ultimate Skin & Body Care product is a cosmetic gel product that "Helps Promote Natural Healing". The active ingredient is ABL's patented Silver Sol at a powerful level of 24 ppm of Silver. The product is currently being used by thousands of men and women to help promote natural healing and renew skin all over the body. It has already become a necessary ingredient for many women's daily skin-care routines, as it helps promote natural healing and instantly makes their skin feel noticeably softer (within two minutes).
Tens of thousands of tubes have already been sold on the market and sales continue
to jump even though promotions have only recently begun. The product has some
very specific advantages over regular skin care products:
- Creates an almost instantaneous softening and rejuvenation feeling when applied to the skin.
- Promotes natural healing and can be used on or in conjunction with any bandage already available in any first-aid medical kit.
- Has no smell, no alcohol, and needs no refrigeration.
- Will remain stable from 17N to 113N Fahrenheit.
- Contains only food grade gelling additives.
- It is not greasy and if rubbed into the skin, will absorb within two minutes, leaving the skin with a wonderful soft, non-sticky feeling.
1.5 fl oz
Protected by US Patents: 7,135,195; 6,743,348; 6,214,299
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.