Special 20% Off InsuMeal Complete ........... Regularly $49.95 NOW $39.96
InsuMeal Nutritional Support for the Management of Conditions Associated with Metabolic Syndrome and Cardiovascular Disease
Recommendations: Blend (no longer than 15 seconds), shake, or briskly stir 2 level scoops (51 grams) of InsuMeal Complete into 8 fluid ounces of chilled water twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Consume within 10 minutes of reconstitution.
26 oz. (728 g) Powder Container (Chocolate) (14 servings)
25 oz. (700 g) Powder Container (Strawberry Supreme) (14 servings)
Serving Size: 2 scoops (51 g)
InsuMeal Complete is a medical food formulated to provide specialized, multi-mechanistic nutritional support for patients with metabolic syndrome and cardiovascular disease by supplying a combination of acacia extract, reduced iso-alpha acids (RIAA), plant sterols, and heart-healthy soy protein and isoflavones. In individuals with metabolic syndrome and high cholesterol, the ingredients in InsuMeal Complete along with a diet and exercise have been clinically shown in a preliminary study** to: Lower the apolipoprotein B-to-apolipoprotein A1 (apoB/apoA1) ratio
• Reduce total cholesterol, LDL cholesterol, and triglyceride levels
• Increase HDL cholesterol ("good" cholesterol) levels
Each serving of InsuMeal Complete provides:
• PharmaSoy®—a technologically advanced nutritional blend of superior soy protein, isoflavones, and dairy-free calcium.
• 2 g of plant sterols per serving. The NIH recommends consumption of 2 grams of plant sterols to promote healthy cholesterol levels. Foods containing at least 0.65 g per serving of plant esters, eaten twice a day with meals for a daily total intake of at least 1.3 g as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease.
• Selective kinase response modulators (SKRMs) in the form of RIAA and acacia extract, which have been clinically shown to improve fasting insulin and triglyceride levels.
• 5-methyl tetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF)—a body-ready, nature-identical folate—to promote healthy homocysteine levels for cardiovascular health.
• Low-glycemic-index meal option to help support healthy insulin function and blood sugar levels.
• High-quality foundation nutrition for patients with cardiovascular disease.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION PER SERVING (NATURAL VANILLA):
Fat 3 g
Saturated Fat††† 1 g
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium (as sodium chloride) 290 mg
Potassium (as potassium chloride and potassium iodide) 500 mg
Carbohydrate 23 g
Dietary Fiber 4 g
Sugars 16 g
Protein† 15 g
Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate) 1,750 IU
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 60 mg
Calcium (as dicalcium phosphate) 600 mg
Iron (as ferrous fumarate) 3 mg
Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 40 IU
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate) 11 IU
Thiamin (as thiamin HCl) 0.75 mg
Riboflavin 0.85 mg
Niacin (as niacinamide) 10 mg
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 25 mg
Folate (as folic acid and L-5-methyl tetrahydrofolate††) 400 mcg
Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 30 mcg
Biotin 150 mcg
Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate) 5 mg
Phosphorus (as dicalcium phosphate) 500 mg
Iodine (as potassium iodide) 75 mcg
Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 150 mg
Zinc (as zinc gluconate) 9 mg
Copper (as copper gluconate) 1 mg
Manganese (as manganese gluconate) 0.3 mg
Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) 100 mcg
Isoflavones 17 mg
Plant Sterols (including beta-sitosterol and other plant sterols) 2,000 mg
Other Ingredients (Natural Vanilla): Soy protein isolate† (PharmaSoy®), fructose, soy fiber (soy), plant sterols (soy), inulin, natural flavors, olive oil, silica, proprietary blend* of RIAA and acacia [magnesium salts of reduced iso-alpha acids (from hops extract, Humulus lupulus L.), hydrogenated soybean oil encapsulate, and acacia extract], lecithin (soy), cellulose gum, xanthan, and carrageenan. Contains: soy.
Notice: This product is to be used under the direct supervision of a physician or other licensed healthcare practitioner. Do not engage in a diet less than 800 calories per day without medical supervision.
† Non-genetically engineered, identity-preserved soy protein. †† As Metafolin® U.S. Patent Nos. 5,997,915; 6,254,904.
††† Saturated fat is contributed by olive oil which has recognized health benefits.
Warning: Do not use if pregnant or nursing, or if taking anti-coagulant medication. If you are taking other medication, please consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Vitamin A Warning: Excess Vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 5,000 IU of pre-formed vitamin A (retinyl acetate or retinyl palmitate) per day. It is also recommended that children under four should not regularly consume more than 2,500 IU per day.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease or disorder.